Documentary film is a broad category of visual expressions, attempting in one fashion or another, to "exhibit" reality. Students are encouraged to be
observant and creative.
Time Duration: Short film: 5 – 10 minutes, Documentary: 5 – 7 minutes
Rules and Regulations
- Material exceeding the time duration will not be screened.
- 2-5 members can participate in short film/ documentary.
- Participants are required to bring their documentaries in CD/DVDs.
- Proposed theme should be strictly followed
- The originality of submitted work containing camera work, actualities and scriptis the core requirement for this competition
- There should be minimum number of stock shots/visual referral material.
- Material contain any vulgarity will not be allowed to be screened
- Negative material against national interest or any religion will not be allowed.
- The theme/script/conclusion of your work should also be provided along with your final work in written (not more than 2 pages).
- Participants cannot claim their work back from the management.
Registration fee: Rs. 2500/person First Prize Cash: 25,000
Mr. Asim Manzor - 03330428494