All participants must be university/HEI students.
You may get yourself registered for Superior Talent Jamboree through any of the following ways:
University Panel Recruitment Protocol
- Your university must nominate a representative (faculty member) who must further select a student ambassador from his/her respective institute.
- The University ambassador is responsible to gather the details of the participants from his/her institute and after the procedure of screening, final
teams will be registered by the university representative.
- A participation approval letter from your HEI will also be needed.
- Participants must submit Rs. 2500/event.
Independent Participants Recruitment Protocol
- If you wish to take part as an individual participant, you must register directly through ‘Jamboree Ambassadors’.
- You must have your original CNIC and institution ID.
- Independent participants must submit Rs. 2500/event.
International Participants Recruitment Protocol
- All interested international participants must generate an email at email@example.com our representative will contact you for further Facilitation.