This event involves models who will showcase their outfits through catwalks on the ramp.
Rules and Regulations
- Minimum number of participants per team is 6, in addition to this; there should be one person in charge of music and one for lighting.
- Each team should have a theme for their sequence. Categories are casual/party wear.
- Stage time for each team is limited to a maximum of 5-7 minutes. The stage should not remain empty for more than 2 minutes in between the
- Though overall presentation does carry weight, the participating teams must keep in mind that the Fashion Show is not merely a choreography
- Music system will be provided. The teams are expected to bring their own CDs/DVDs for the sequence(s).
- All clothes and accessories are to be arranged by the participating teams. The organizing committee is responsible only for the infrastructural
- Any form of obscenity will result in debarring the team from further participation.
- Sleepwear, lounging, or swim wears are not appropriate at the state or national level. In addition, other garments because of their length,
glitz, cut, or sheerness may be unacceptable.
- No family, friends, or other well-wishers are allowed in the dressing room/ back stage.
Registration fee: Rs. 2500/person First Prize Cash: 25,000
Ms. Tabinda Islam - 03070406227