Your business plan can make you one in a billion.
This competition lays focus on the business concepts and ideas involving the customer needs, the entrepreneur’s solutions, the competitive markets, as
well as the business model. The participating teams are expected to submit a complete business plan as an investment opportunity.
Rules and Regulations
- 2-5 members can participate from each institution.
- The teams should submit complete business plan along with registration form.
- Each team will be given ten minutes for their presentation and five minutes to entertain the queries.
- All competing team members must be registered students of a recognized academic institution.
- Teams may submit more than one entry. However, only one entry per team will be selected for the final round.
- Business plan may include following contents (executive summary, business description, marketing feasibility, organisational feasibility and
financial feasibility) but not restricted to these contents.
You are required to explain:
- The revenue generation - The distribution channels - Financial margins
Registration fee: Rs. 2500/person First Prize Cash: 25,000
Mr. Ahmad Bilal - 0331-8899977